عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Wet Shaving is catching on! New products at my Kroger

So I have been wet shaving for about 2 years but just recently started DE and I'm loving it. I have been on the lookout for products in my local stores and mainly found canned goo and cartridges with MAYBE some Persona Barbers if I'm lucky. A CVS near me yielded my first boar brush which was honestly pretty useless and that is the only type I have found in the wild locally...until today!



I had visited the shaving section in my local Kroger earlier this week to see if they has anything interesting, but no dice. This morning I cruised by again to check out aftershaves and lo and behold there are 2 varieties of VDH soap and the VDH starter set! I was with SHMBO and I've bought quite a bit lately so I couldn't justify buying a puck, but I think I'm going to have to sneak back later to send a message that people actually do buy this stuff.




بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب