عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

First DE Wet Shave

I lucked out in my search today. I went to a local antique shop/indoor flea market type place and found an old Gillette butterfly DE razor. Not sure what type it is, but it says Gillete-England on the inside of it. I picked it up for $5 and purchased the Van Der Hagen luxury shave set at Walmart for $25. So all in all I am in $30 for everything. I prepped my face with a hot towel, got a nice lather in the bowl, and began my first wet shave. I definitely was surprised at how easy it was. The angle is not hard to achieve as long as you go slow. I did however nick myself several times, but nothing as bad as I was expecting. Cold towel and Clubman sealed the deal. I am hooked. Felt like a boss! Attached is a pic of my new setup. Anyone know anything about the razor? It is not too heavy, and the black handle is plastic over a metal bar.



photo.JPG


Attached Images






بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب