عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

AR-15 Stock recommendations?

I'm looking to upgrade the stock on my AR-15 (carbine) build. Found two that look good - Magpul's ACS and B5's SOPMOD. Both have storage for AA batteries (I have an eotech 512 and would benefit from the backup battery storage) and CLAIM to have good cheek weld but I was wondering if anyone has experience with either stock and can give a review of how the cheek weld actually feels.



Also if anyone has recommendations on other quality stocks, preferable with storage, please share!




بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب