عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Rookie mistake....

Well I was having a solid week of DFS's and yesterday morning was lining up just the same



I've had an epiphany (really I've just listened to something that's said over and over here...but I rarely get to say epiphany, so there) .... My face feels a LOT better if I don't try so hard for perfect BBS everyday...I'm still doing three passes, and I think the shave are almost better than ever...I'm just not doing so much buffing and touchups.



but I digress....so yesterday morning was great...a new Astra SP loaded up, things were going smoothly...then on pass three I was starting a nose to ear move right under my nose on my upper lip... when I felt the blade just slice in to my lip...



what I didn't realize was that the head of the razor had twisted loose, and let's just say there was more blade gap then I'm used to.



after a painful styptic pencil procedure..the bleeding was stopped and the shave was still pretty damn nice...I'll chalk it up as another lesson learned.




بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب