So about a week ago I ordered a few goodies from Amazon and they came in today.
I found Arko works well for my travel kit so I ordered 2 more sticks of it, also added a wooden bowl to hold my VdH puck; last, I ordered some more Proraso White pre/post cream and a block of Osma Alum.
I haven't used alum before but it seems like everyone that does swears by it so I decided to add it to my routine.
I did my normal shower, wash and pre shave with my Proraso. Lubed up with some Proraso green and gave myself a 3 pass shave. After my warm rinse I wet my block of alum and gave it a go. I let it sit for a few minutes before my cold water rinse and a splash of Old Spice.
I think I have found yet another product to love. I hate you guys. :001_tongu
I think I will have to get used to the new feeling, it burned a little bit at first, proving that I still need to work on technique but the almost immediate tightening of my skin was apparent and worth it. Even with the little "indiscretions" in my shave, my face feels great. I tested it just to see, my face against my 1yr olds butt is a damned close match. Lol.
With this all being said, I open this to a poll of sorts. Now that I have everything that I actually need. What should I get next to try? I think my ASRAD is terminal. :001_cool:
I found Arko works well for my travel kit so I ordered 2 more sticks of it, also added a wooden bowl to hold my VdH puck; last, I ordered some more Proraso White pre/post cream and a block of Osma Alum.
I haven't used alum before but it seems like everyone that does swears by it so I decided to add it to my routine.
I did my normal shower, wash and pre shave with my Proraso. Lubed up with some Proraso green and gave myself a 3 pass shave. After my warm rinse I wet my block of alum and gave it a go. I let it sit for a few minutes before my cold water rinse and a splash of Old Spice.
I think I have found yet another product to love. I hate you guys. :001_tongu
I think I will have to get used to the new feeling, it burned a little bit at first, proving that I still need to work on technique but the almost immediate tightening of my skin was apparent and worth it. Even with the little "indiscretions" in my shave, my face feels great. I tested it just to see, my face against my 1yr olds butt is a damned close match. Lol.
With this all being said, I open this to a poll of sorts. Now that I have everything that I actually need. What should I get next to try? I think my ASRAD is terminal. :001_cool:
شارك عبر الماسنجر
