عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Help with ID

I'm well aware that this stone is gunked the brim with ancient oil. Because of this, I am not even going to bother trying to use appearance to figure out what is going on beneath the crud, so I am taking a different angle with IDing this hone. I am hopeful mainly because the box it is enclosed in is somewhat unique in that it has stamped text on the sides so maybe one of you guys has one of these de-gunked and can tell me what it is. The stone has interesting, perfectly symmetrical scoring at each end as you can see, so maybe that can be a point of identification as well.







بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب