I'm new to using a brush. My first is a Muhle/hjm synthetic, but now I'm looking for something else.
My style: I shave in the shower with cream (Truefitt & Hill No. 10), and face lather with the brush, and it's been fine. (I use a 1962 Gillette slim adjustable, if it matters. After a while, it does tend to feel a little small in my hand, which begins to ache if I take too long. Maybe I should get a giant-handled Merkur Vision...)
Now I've got my eye on the Kent B(L)K8. From what I read, it is a decent size and is very soft, but I'm wondering if there's a better choice. I think I'd prefer something on the softer end of the spectrum instead of the scritchier end. Since I don't use soap, I don't need to use the brush to chisel away at a puck.
Budget is not a concern, but value is. I don't want to overpay for something if there's a less expensive alternative, but I'm more than willing to pay for quality.
With that said, I throw myself on the mercy of the B&B court. Thanks in advance for your advice.
My style: I shave in the shower with cream (Truefitt & Hill No. 10), and face lather with the brush, and it's been fine. (I use a 1962 Gillette slim adjustable, if it matters. After a while, it does tend to feel a little small in my hand, which begins to ache if I take too long. Maybe I should get a giant-handled Merkur Vision...)
Now I've got my eye on the Kent B(L)K8. From what I read, it is a decent size and is very soft, but I'm wondering if there's a better choice. I think I'd prefer something on the softer end of the spectrum instead of the scritchier end. Since I don't use soap, I don't need to use the brush to chisel away at a puck.
Budget is not a concern, but value is. I don't want to overpay for something if there's a less expensive alternative, but I'm more than willing to pay for quality.
With that said, I throw myself on the mercy of the B&B court. Thanks in advance for your advice.
شارك عبر الماسنجر
