عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Remeber your first?

Well, today was my first with my Y4 Super Speed (11/23/53 birthday).



Got it last Thursday after I shaved, so I was really looking forward to this morning. Got the hot shower while the WSP Monarch soaked. Proper face prep was done, Gillette Silver Blue was loaded in the pride of my collection. An almond size of AoS Sandalwood Essential Oil was placed in the warm mug with 3 drops of glycerin and immediately whipped into a aromatic lather that can only be described as heavenly. I've really found that I like to use preshave, so today I worked in some Kiss My Face then placed that glorious lather on. The high mountain badger bristles felt so good and relaxing, I almost couldn't quit painting. I placed the SS on my face gently, and with short strokes, went effortlessly around my face until there was no sign of cream. Rinsed and repeated XTG, and ATG (although not needed). WOW, nothing but a BBS with no, NO nicks or anything of the sort. Warm water rinse, cold water rinse then a hit of Thayers WH, no sting at all!!! A little Paul Sebastian after shave balm, a couple of squirts of Paul Sebastian edt.



I feel like a million dollars.



SOTD022214.jpg



Hated to waste this.

20140222_100751.jpg


Attached Images






بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب