Good Morning,
First off, I've been lurking in these forums for months ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and have learned a lot. However, I am now in a predicament. I absolutely must cut down shaving time, which means ditching my brush (potentially) and somehow shaving my head faster.
This was my last month using the Bevel shave system (amazing product, despite the cost). It just doesn't have enough product for people who face and head shave at the same time.
So I grabbed a puck of soap from Whole Foods, thinking it couldn't be too much different from cream. First off, I think it's an average soap because it will NOT bowl lather. Then I tried face lathering. My skin is way too sensitive to learn how to do it right.
My resolution now is to ditch the brush and just apply the cream with my fingers. I got a jar of Clubman Classic Barber Shave Cream. Not as clean of an ingredient list as I prefer, but I just need something to practice with and get the job done.
However, now I don't know how to do that right and I can't find a video for the life of me. I wet my skin and rub some on like it says. I try less and it's too thin. Too much and my DE Bevel razor (which has been shaving me clean for over a year) cannot glide through it (too thick?).
And finally, is there a way to shave my head faster? As I said previously, I use a DE razor. I cannot seem to get the shaving time significantly under 30 minutes. Shaving is becoming a bump-laden, time consuming nuisance and I am not ok with it lol.
Shaving SOS: shaving cream and head shaving time is killing me
شارك عبر الماسنجر
