Hello all.
Thanks for this wonderful and obviously much loved board. I am saying hello and asking advice in this, my first post.
1. I am a pig as far as shaving goes; I have shaved for years with cartridge razors, usually Mach 3 and the like -- I wish to reform!
2. I sometimes don't change the cartridge for months; shave still fine, just push harder !
3. I am concerned about cleanness of shave, safety and reasonable speed of completion; growth probably medium, not wire, not peachfuzz;
4. All of the above said, I think I want to go DE, medium aggressive; I wear a beard (not clean shaven since '91) and I need to be reasonably artistic in shaving up to and not over the line;
5. Due to beard, I really want to avoid brush/lather and use a shaving product that provides translucency with lubrication; this could be a bar I rub on face, a cream, I've been known to use hair conditioner! Will use witch hazel; bay rum -- brand suggestions?
6. I would like to understand comb vs. no comb, shaving oil (can I shave with it?) and any suggestions re razors, blades probably longer handle, lower cost.
Many thanks in advance for your welcome and wisdom.
Shave well, all,
David
Shaving for some time but new here.Hello!
شارك عبر الماسنجر
