Took the back roads back from Ottawa and found this little antique shop. Went in and the wife found the travel pouch leather thingy. I asked the guy if he had more shaving stuff. He told me the owner was out but may have some at home or something. Anyway, got the whole kit with the glass bottle for 21 bucks....CANADIAN! 20 bucks for the set and 1 buck for the bottle. so what have I got here. Razor says Gillette Made in England. Handle seems to be made of aluminum. I think it's a Tech but I'm not sure and I don't know what the head and baseplate are made of. The metal containers also say Made in England and Chromium Plated so I figure the head and baseplate are also chrome. Think i'll be using the Pendragon Patina handle with this
DSCN0607.jpgDSCN0608.jpgDSCN0609.jpg
A couple of weeks ago I got these Avon After Shaves for 10 bucks....didn't even haggle
DSCN0610.jpgDSCN0611.jpg
DSCN0607.jpgDSCN0608.jpgDSCN0609.jpg
A couple of weeks ago I got these Avon After Shaves for 10 bucks....didn't even haggle
DSCN0610.jpgDSCN0611.jpg
شارك عبر الماسنجر
