Hey all!
on the general page a AZBronco started a thread about shaving like our grandpa's did (good call) . this involves sticking to just one flavor of everything: razor, blade, brush, soap, AS..... considering that our grandfathers likely wouldn't have multiples of these things.
I have no problem choosing the hardware. even the AS is no problem. the issue is, for my anniversary in june, SWMBO gave me a huge cash of soap (I know, whats the problem?) well, that's where you all come in. I need you guys to help me get my head on straight and choose my soap for the month of September.
There are a BUNCH more Stirling soaps, including about 15 samples, but the ones listed are in the current rotation. I already had a few soaps and creams, but this is the list I need to stick to (and the poll only allows 12 :tongue_sm)
Have at it guys! tell me what I should use for a month, and why you think I should. Poll ends Monday!
on the general page a AZBronco started a thread about shaving like our grandpa's did (good call) . this involves sticking to just one flavor of everything: razor, blade, brush, soap, AS..... considering that our grandfathers likely wouldn't have multiples of these things.
I have no problem choosing the hardware. even the AS is no problem. the issue is, for my anniversary in june, SWMBO gave me a huge cash of soap (I know, whats the problem?) well, that's where you all come in. I need you guys to help me get my head on straight and choose my soap for the month of September.
There are a BUNCH more Stirling soaps, including about 15 samples, but the ones listed are in the current rotation. I already had a few soaps and creams, but this is the list I need to stick to (and the poll only allows 12 :tongue_sm)
Have at it guys! tell me what I should use for a month, and why you think I should. Poll ends Monday!
شارك عبر الماسنجر
