عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

This is supposed to save you money?

I haven't used a DE in over 30 years. I was happy when I switched to the "convenience" of tin can foams and cartridges. As we all know, cartridges are expensive. Rick Harrison (my new love-hate person) just had to go and do that ad explaining how good DE razors are and how cheap wet shaving can be. Those are the two key words..."can be." I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered his Micro Touch super cheap product. I figured, "what the heck...it's only 20 bucks!" Little did I know what I was in for. I've since bought a Merkur Progress Long Handle along with a nice Kent Silvertip BLK4. And that's when the addiction, obsession, craving...call it what you want...hit me. I'm in for over a GNote so far having bought a iKon Slant. But was that enough? Obviously you need soaps, creams, after shaves, balms, etc. How about a stand or two. Just today I bought a new brush...Shavemac from a member here. Why? Because of all the great things I hear on here....Badger and Blade where you can find all kinds of tips and tricks, suggestions, advice as well as the God-forsaken BST. Did i mention I'm in for over a Grand? And it's only been about six or seven weeks. I find myself going to drug stores, cigar shops...any place where they "might" have some kind of new product I haven't tried yet. It is consuming me. I constantly touch my face to feel for stubble anticipating my next shave. How friggin' crazy is that? Good thing I have a wife that tolerates all this and allows me to get my jollies. I think she knows that it's probably a phase. Little does she know that I'm hooked for life. To be perfectly honest, it could be worse. I'm sure she'll agree that this is better than going to the bar and getting hammered every night. I actually look forward to my next shave. It gives me comfort and calms me to spend 30 to 45 minutes prepping and shaving and I even enjoy the clean-up process post shave. Again, how crazy is that? Just for the record, for all the newbies out there, take it from me. YOU WILL NOT SAVE MONEY. YOU WILL BE CONSUMED! Did I mention I'm in for over a thousand bucks...so far? Just one thing before I finish...Probably the best GNote I've ever spent.




بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب