Hi,
My name is Eric. I've been a DE shaver for a little over a year and just started using an alum block.
Alum block, you have changed my life. Mornings are glorious. My skin looks so much better and tighter... making my shave look even better. Why did I wait so long to try you? Witch hazel... you're next up in my shopping cart. Let's see what you're made of.
Alum block, don't worry. I'll always love you.
My name is Eric. I've been a DE shaver for a little over a year and just started using an alum block.
Alum block, you have changed my life. Mornings are glorious. My skin looks so much better and tighter... making my shave look even better. Why did I wait so long to try you? Witch hazel... you're next up in my shopping cart. Let's see what you're made of.
Alum block, don't worry. I'll always love you.
شارك عبر الماسنجر
