عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Newbie from the good'ol DE (Delaware)

Just wanted to introduce myself . My names Rob and I recently started wet shaving and I have to say it has already become an addiction . I used to collect high end knives before this so I'm no stranger to sharp objects lol . This hobby for the very short amount of time I have been into it reminds me very much of the knife community . By that I mean people are very genuine and just enjoy the hobby and the people who are involved with it . I hope to interact with many of you and continue to learn new things each day regarding the shaving community and life in general and also I hope I don't go broke during this process

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Newbie from the good'ol DE (Delaware)

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب