عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Is one shaving brush enough?

Hi everyone, I've have one shaving brush which is an Edwin Jagger best badger which I think is great, I love it! I previously had a Wilkinson Sword synthetic brush which I found was very poor quality and subsequently binned it.

However I have noticed most people seem to use more than one shaving brush and often there are threads which talk about taking care of shaving brushes and letting them dry properly along with talk of rotation of various shaving brushes through out the week.

Should I have more than one shaving brush to give the EJ a chance to dry thoroughly and give it a break every now and then?

I want to look after this brush so it will serve me right for as long as possible. I soak it in warm water for 5 minutes before use, wash it out well and remove as much water as possible at the end and hang it upside down on a stand when finished. Should I do anything else to take care of this brush?

I would like to try a synthetic brush that's the same quality as my EJ best Badger brush to see if there are any differences between the two. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that is very reasonably priced that can be bought in the UK.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is one shaving brush enough?

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب