عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































mercredi 31 août 2016

Single-Edge Goodness, Rudy Vey, and More

Hey you crazy kids.

Here's some stuff I'm not using, some stuff I thought was sold but the buyer backed out, and some stuff that's just plain cool.

Yep that's a real PAL injector. Excellent condition. Comes with some NOS blades (call it 15 but it's more). And a Gem bullet SE with about 40 blades.

The CB LPV is 75% full. It just seems like an appropriate single-edge alterna-soap.

Will include either a custom Rudy Vey TGN boar beehive (barely used, not even broken in) or an EJ XL synth (likewise). Your choice.

Price is $110 shipped to 'Murica--or call it $150 if you want both brushes.

I'll include a big pile of Atelier samples, as shown, as well as some other random goodies like I always do.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Single-Edge Goodness, Rudy Vey, and More

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب