Has anyone seen this in soap before?
tobs shave stick.jpg
I had ordered this shave stick from The Italian Barber along with a D.R. Harris s/s and some other items when it arrived, the TOBS Sandalwood s/s was covered with a greasy/oily film, and upon opening it looked like it had separated. Now, the other stick showed no signs of (heat?) damage at all. My question is, is it still usable? Will it reconstitute itself? Has it happened to anyone else? (it seems to have the same consistency through out) While this looks nothing like any other soap I have, or have had, this is my first "solid soap" from TOBS, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Thanks
-s
tobs shave stick.jpg
I had ordered this shave stick from The Italian Barber along with a D.R. Harris s/s and some other items when it arrived, the TOBS Sandalwood s/s was covered with a greasy/oily film, and upon opening it looked like it had separated. Now, the other stick showed no signs of (heat?) damage at all. My question is, is it still usable? Will it reconstitute itself? Has it happened to anyone else? (it seems to have the same consistency through out) While this looks nothing like any other soap I have, or have had, this is my first "solid soap" from TOBS, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Thanks
-s
شارك عبر الماسنجر
