So Mrs. Galaktus sees two new Schick injector dispensers on the bathroom counter. She squints her eyes, and says:
"Really? How many hairs do you have?"
I say to her, "Apparently not enough". I was pretty proud of that statement.
Then she says "How many razors do you need?"
I point into the closet, at the six brand new shoe boxes, (not the ones in the plastic boxes lining the closet, but six new pairs of shoes in the cardboard boxes) and remind her that I have fewer razors than she has shoes.
She tells me that she wears one pair a day. I counter with the fact I use one razor a day. Then she tries to give me a purple nurple.
I love winning arguments.
"Really? How many hairs do you have?"
I say to her, "Apparently not enough". I was pretty proud of that statement.
Then she says "How many razors do you need?"
I point into the closet, at the six brand new shoe boxes, (not the ones in the plastic boxes lining the closet, but six new pairs of shoes in the cardboard boxes) and remind her that I have fewer razors than she has shoes.
She tells me that she wears one pair a day. I counter with the fact I use one razor a day. Then she tries to give me a purple nurple.
I love winning arguments.
شارك عبر الماسنجر
