Hey everybody..new to the forum...have few quesitons.
picked up my 1st safety razor about 3-4 months ago...had a merkur 34c and just didnt like it..too small for my hands and just too heavy. (weight was not big deal though). Went through 4-5 blades and determined that personnas I have were the best for my face....still want to try shark/feather/astra.
I really want to drop my cartridge razor, cause too much irratation and burning and determied to find great everyday safety razor.
I was debating the following razors.
1. Feather Popular
2. Razo Rock Mission
3. Merkur Futur
4. other fairly aggressive razors you may want to add.
Thanks,
LCA
picked up my 1st safety razor about 3-4 months ago...had a merkur 34c and just didnt like it..too small for my hands and just too heavy. (weight was not big deal though). Went through 4-5 blades and determined that personnas I have were the best for my face....still want to try shark/feather/astra.
I really want to drop my cartridge razor, cause too much irratation and burning and determied to find great everyday safety razor.
I was debating the following razors.
1. Feather Popular
2. Razo Rock Mission
3. Merkur Futur
4. other fairly aggressive razors you may want to add.
Thanks,
LCA
شارك عبر الماسنجر
