عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































jeudi 28 août 2014

Just received my Missouri Meerschaum Grab Bag Of Smokeable Seconds

Just got my shipment in today. I'm very impressed with the selection I received. From my count (unless I go the models wrong) I have :

1x Eaton

1x Mizzou

1x Pony Express

3x 5th Ave Legend

1x Rob Roy Legend

1x Flat Legend

1X Unfinished Apple Diplomat

1x MacArthur



I tried the Diplomat, smoked very nice indeed! And cosmetically, most had very little wrong with them. Super great deal!







DSCF1224.jpgDSCF1225.jpgDSCF1235.jpgDSCF1228.jpgDSCF1234.jpg


Attached Images






بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب