SHave ready straights priced includes SHAVE ready and shipped conus. STarter leather and canvas strop and balsa pasted strops for touchups. Strops are $13 each with a razor or $25 as a set(one 2 piece leather and canvas AND a balsa pasted with chromium oxide). Nagura sets are $100 shipped and are excellent quality. Im expecting more Koma nagura so if you need one ask, I may have it. Please make payments for goods as its easier to ship. Personal email isbml3152@gmail.com if mailbox is full. Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon! PLEASE PUT WHAT YOU ARE BUYING IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT IS FOR GOODS SO I CAN SHIP FROM PAYPAL. AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS FOR PAYPAL IS CORRECT. ACTIVE OR RETIRED ARMED FORCES RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT! AND I DO SHIP TO APO THANKS!
Brand new straights shave ready, new strops and balsa, nagura sets
شارك عبر الماسنجر
