عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Swaty 3 line

Picked this up last week to play with it.



I lapped it and took it to 1000 grit W-D paper.



I took a razor with a JNAT edge that was shaving OK (not great) just wanted to see how it would change it.



I did about 15 laps on lather, stropped, HHT was weak, I thought the shave was going to be weak too.



I lathered up and all I could do was a half pass, pulling, felt like 220 sandpaper.









Here are some scope pics of the edge







I did not have pre pics of the edge in this case.




بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب