Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
samuel
What are your nicknames/aliases?
sam
Where do you live?
connecticut
What is your age (or) generation?
18
What are you in the real world?
student, janitor
What is your favorite shave setup?
Don't have a "shave ready" straight yet. So I'm still using multiblade garbage but I'd like to have my Swedish F.W. Söderen straight razor honed and stropped to shave ready. My preshave is a hot shower, I'm still using aerosol lather (which I will stop using soon in favor of a brush and cream and/or soap), and I currently use pinaud clubman for aftershave
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
hiking, fishing, and hunting, collecting phonographs and early records, knife collecting, and now straight razor collecting/using
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm brand new to this shaving style/hobby and could use some help with getting my straight razor shave ready
شارك عبر الماسنجر
