My wife works part time in a local antique shop (pays for her booth there).
I was waiting for her today and spotted this while roaming the store....not that I'm looking for anything shave related, nope, not me!:wink2:
I know nothing about these except that I had an Old Spice mug back in the 70's and it had a wider opening and was much more shallow. This one is more like a large coffee cup. It is embossed on the bottom with "Old Spice". The front (if you're right handed) has a pic of a ship with the words "Old Spice" underneath. The back says "The ship Grand Turk. One of the first vessels to fly the Stars & Stripes."
A tad dusty, but no chips or cracks that I could see. Might get it next week. Would look good on my bathroom shelf. Anyone know the vintage? (vendor wants $14.00 for it)
Sorry about the cheapo phone camera shots!
Mug.jpgMug.a.jpgMugb.jpg
I was waiting for her today and spotted this while roaming the store....not that I'm looking for anything shave related, nope, not me!:wink2:
I know nothing about these except that I had an Old Spice mug back in the 70's and it had a wider opening and was much more shallow. This one is more like a large coffee cup. It is embossed on the bottom with "Old Spice". The front (if you're right handed) has a pic of a ship with the words "Old Spice" underneath. The back says "The ship Grand Turk. One of the first vessels to fly the Stars & Stripes."
A tad dusty, but no chips or cracks that I could see. Might get it next week. Would look good on my bathroom shelf. Anyone know the vintage? (vendor wants $14.00 for it)
Sorry about the cheapo phone camera shots!
Mug.jpgMug.a.jpgMugb.jpg
شارك عبر الماسنجر
