عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































samedi 22 février 2014

Behind The Scenes at BullGoose Shaving (Picture Heavy)

It has been awhile since I have posted pictures of the backrooms of the shop but since I have been working a bit on the front of the shop in preparation for in-store pick-up service , I thought I would do so. First...here are a few shots of the front of the store:







The back of the shop consists of three storage rooms, a storage hall (mainly for packing supplies) and an office (not pictured). This should give you a general idea.







بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

Articles les plus consultés

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب