Hi everyone!
I have decided not to be an unregistered lurker anymore; I've been reading Badger & Blade for some time now, so I decided to join in and hopefully start contributing to the community too.
I am new to DE shaving (not yet ready to jump onto straight razors); after having used a Gillette Mach 3 with my set up until quite recently.
My DE shaving started because I've been trying to get rid of ingrown hairs and the irritation caused by the multiple blades on my skin. No brush, cream/soap or aftershave balms that I've been using all these years quite helped at all with the ingrown hairs on my beard area and skin irritations until I changed to DE shaving. The resulting shaves after the first few (which were difficult as I thought they would be, but hey, I've enjoyed each shave more and more since) have been to put it simply, "I should've switched to DE shaving sooner".
I also have to say a big thank you to everyone here for putting up the ShaveWiki pages on DE shaving - its where I actually first learned to shave with a DE razor after being so used to a cartridge razor all these years. The ShaveWiki pages (and I'd say the entire Badger & Blade community) are such an invaluable resource, at least to me.
Anyway, I'm really glad to have joined and here's a shout out "Hi...!" to everybody.
I have decided not to be an unregistered lurker anymore; I've been reading Badger & Blade for some time now, so I decided to join in and hopefully start contributing to the community too.
I am new to DE shaving (not yet ready to jump onto straight razors); after having used a Gillette Mach 3 with my set up until quite recently.
My DE shaving started because I've been trying to get rid of ingrown hairs and the irritation caused by the multiple blades on my skin. No brush, cream/soap or aftershave balms that I've been using all these years quite helped at all with the ingrown hairs on my beard area and skin irritations until I changed to DE shaving. The resulting shaves after the first few (which were difficult as I thought they would be, but hey, I've enjoyed each shave more and more since) have been to put it simply, "I should've switched to DE shaving sooner".
I also have to say a big thank you to everyone here for putting up the ShaveWiki pages on DE shaving - its where I actually first learned to shave with a DE razor after being so used to a cartridge razor all these years. The ShaveWiki pages (and I'd say the entire Badger & Blade community) are such an invaluable resource, at least to me.
Anyway, I'm really glad to have joined and here's a shout out "Hi...!" to everybody.
شارك عبر الماسنجر
