عيد مبارك سعيد

[إسمك هنا]

كل عام و انتم سعداء اتقياء
بقلوب بيضاء
و وجوه مشرقة مبتسمة
كل عام و انتم امنين مطمئنين
كل عام و الفرح يعم حياتكم و العافية تغلف اجسادكم
كل عام و انتم بخير
تقبل الله منا و منكم صالح الاعمال
اللهم آمين

هنئ اصدقائك بمناسبة عيد الفطر المبارك
قم بكتابة اسمك وقم بمشاركة الرسالة مع اصدقائك






































































jeudi 28 août 2014

Anyone know anything about an "L. West Warranted" straight razor?

Hi all -



I have a question about a vintage "L. West Warranted" 9/16" half-hollow ground, round point straight razor I recently acquired from a B/S/T thread. I'm really curious about the manufacturer, its' age, etc. It's in really nice condition and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I have found a couple of photos of similar ones from this maker, but no information at all otherwise. Here's a pic:



L. West Warranted, 9-16'', Half Hollow (2).jpg



I also found this image of an 11/16" from the same maker:



L. West Warranted 11-16''.jpg



and this one:



Vintage-L-West-9-16-Straight-Razor-With.jpg



Also, what exactly does "warranted" mean on a straight razor? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.





بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

Fourni par Blogger.

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

التسميات

Signaler un abus

من أنا

إسمك هنا



شارك عبر الماسنجر شارك عبر الواتساب